Bem Vindo Visitante Lista de Usuários

Todos os Fórums
  ADVPL

Enviar para a impressoraImprimir   

Subject ng Australians J
Mensagem do Enviar e-mail Abrir o Perfil do usuário PANXING18 PANXING18 em 10/10/2018 as 03:13 hs
Local: DF   Registrada: 9/10/2018  Postagem: 10

A Browns-Bills playoff game sounds like a farfetched scenario Kyle Williams Jersey , but Tyrod Taylor can picture it.

Taylor, the Browns' starting quarterback, told NFL Network that he'd love to see the Bills Nicklas Backstrom Jersey , his own team, in the playoffs - especially because he thinks he could be the one to end a Bills playoff run.

"Things didn't end the way I would have liked it to in Buffalo," Taylor said. "We could possibly see those guys in the playoffs or we could knock those guys out of the playoffs. I would love that. That's motivation I take to work with me every day."

Last year Taylor quarterbacked the Bills in their first playoff game since 1999. This year he's hoping to quarterback the Browns to their first playoff game since 2002. If he faces his old team Jake Fisher Jersey , it would represent the first time the Bills and Browns made the playoffs in the same year since 1989. That year, Bernie Kosar out-dueled Jim Kelly as the Browns beat the Bills 34-30.
Six NBA teams will host teams from Australia's National Basketball League for 2018-19 preseason exhibition games.

The NBA and NBL announced the plans Tuesday for five Australian teams to visit the U.S. for games from Sept. 28-Oct. 5. It's the second straight year the Australian league will send teams for games.

The Philadelphia 76ers, with Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons of Australia and coached by former Australian national team coach Brett Brown David Bakhtiari Jersey , will host the Melbourne United on Sept. 28.

The Utah Jazz, featuring Australians Joe Ingles and Dante Exum, will host two of the games.

The other games:

-Utah hosts the Perth Wildcats on Sept. 29.

-The Los Angeles Clippers play former NBA player Andrew Bogut and the Sydney Kings on Sept. 30 in Honolulu.

-The Phoenix Suns host the New Zealand Breakers on Oct. 3.

-Denver welcomes Perth on Oct. 5.

-Toronto meets Melbourne at Toronto's Scotiabank Arena on Oct. 5.

-Utah hosts the Adelaide 36ers on Oct. 5.
Arizona Cardinals Elite Jerseys

Para participar do Fórum você precisa efetuar login primeiro
Caso você não esteja registrado registre-se para participar do fórum

Mudar para Fórum